Union is almost holy. Even if you’re not spiritual, you’ve entered marriage while hoping of obtaining a long lasting relationship. So we have to ensure our marriage last for years, to save us from the pain associated with divorce and unhappy marriage. Below is another wonderful article that I’ve found. It’s an excellent marriage article that gives advice, precious story and tips. Check it out.
Lessons Learned From My Parents’ MarriagePatheos (blog)My dad’s number one piece of relationship advice to me has always been to not do everything together. Though my parents do a lot of things together, Dad considered it important that they had separate “class” nights at the beginning of their marriage ……Lessons Learned From My Parents’ Marriage – Patheos (blog)
I hope you’ve found this article useful.
Check Out Other Marriage Advice Below:
- How To Save My Marriage Alone – Sensible Advice
- Newlyweds Marriage For The Advice – Marriage Bandage
- The picture – Jewish United Fund
- Marital advice – Time to give your marriage an audit – Irish Examiner
- Advice For Engaged and Newlywed Christian Women | Grace Full …